Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Plans for next week....

Hey guys I have been planning on what to write here on the blog next week when I finally make a comeback. I was thinking of giving a lecture on how a Christian knows the truth of Christianity. On what grounds does he/she base it on. Is it only a matter of faith? Or does reason play a part? Where does the evidence play a role? I will be talking about what the medievils though on the issue all the way to the modern day thinker. Then I will leave it up to you to decide which works best for you. Since I will talk about at least 6 thinkers. I will make it brief explain what each person thought and then I leave it to you to decide what works best for you. This is more for the Christian who wants to know what he bases his/her beliefs in. I think it is a great way for Christians to reflect on critical issues in their faith and start investigating. So this is what I will write on next week. Since it is a nice easy topic to discuss on.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds very interesting. :) Looking forward to reading it!

    ReplyDelete