Thursday, December 9, 2010

Girls, girls, girls!

Well today I decided to blog about my personal life today. So bear with me. Well I really like this girl she is amazing and awesome. She smart, funny, cute, just a great girl. So I asked her out and she said no. I been trying hard to win her over but I have failed. So I am moving on. This time I mean it. I feel like my feelings are starting to fade away. I still like her but my feelings are turning more like that of a friend. And praise God for that because I am tired of liking her. So there are two other girls. One is a Christian and the other is probably not. So anyway the Christian girl is cute and funny, smart, nice, shy and a devoted Christian. I don't like her she is just a friend the thing is I just want to ask her out. Get to know her etc. The other girl is not a Christian but she is a blond latina. In other words she is a ten out of ten (excuse me for being so vulgur) she is really, really, really, hot. She is also cute. She has that hot-cute look to her. She has a innocent face yet she has that hot girl look. But it is not just the looks she is also really nice and shy and fun and cool. She is one of those eco friendly types and is just awesome. But she is not a Christian. Well what am I to do. If you ask me I rather go with the non Christian. I am sorry but I know her better we are friends already. Plus she is really hot. But God help me.

1 comment:

  1. LOL! Good luck my friend. :) I have a crush on three different guys; one's a strong atheist and the other two are agnostic(2 of these guys like me back)...oi... But hey the Bible says if you are content being with an unbeliever you don't have to depart from them, or something like that. Check it out: 1 Corinthians 7:12-14. :D

    ReplyDelete