Friday, May 20, 2011

End of the world prophecy or is it?

Well goodevening guys. I just got back from a school party and I had the best time and I just don't feel like sleeping. So tomorrow the world ends for all unbelievers. Well according to scripture it isnt going to end tomorrow. How do I know? Because the Bible itself tells you it isnt. Let's look at a few scriptures to support my conclusion. First off, if we look at matthew 24:36 it clearly states Jesus saying that he himself knows the time or place. If Jesus didn't know what makes you think that we human beings could ever know? Second these "so called Christians" clain to know the time and place. If this is true they make Jesus a liar. Because if he didn't know and said only God knows and a human being knows Jesus lied to us. And since Jesus being God incarnate he cannot lie so this is a sin right off the bat.

Second these people are being headed by a man (whose name right now alludes me) who predicted the same thing in 1994 september.  We here we are 16 years later. Come on! Who is going to believe the guy who got it wrong already? And secondly if your a Christian who would you rather believe Christ who never lies and died for your sins. Or some guy who got it wrong already and didn't do jack for you? I think I will stick to Jesus.


If Jesus the son of God come tomorrow. Praise the Lord glory to his name! But if he doesn't I won't be disappointed but I know that it wasn't going to happen anyway.


My ending thoughts: MAN CANNOT KNOW WHEN CHRIST RETURNS YOUR NOT GOD!!! INSTEAD OF SEEKING THE END OF LIFE AS WE KNOW IT YOU  SHOULD BE SEEKING GOD INSTEAD OF DEATH!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment