Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Well that's a wrap!

Anywhow we finished the how do we know Christianity is true series! Horay!!! Anyway I enjoyed doing it and I am glad you enjoyed it. So I wish everyone learned something from it. I encourage you to get aquainted with each thought of each philosopher and see which works best for you. I personally find alvin plantinga model is the best. Also it leads us into an argument against naturalism. I will blog about that next time so most of all I encourage you to get fimiliar with the terminology used in Plantinga's model because I will be using the same terminology in his argument.

So I like to discuss for today things going on with my life. So let's begin!

Well as some of you know I am complex guy I like all sorts of things mostly philosophy of religion all the way to economics. I been reading and been trying to learn economics. How the economy works which works better capitalism or communism, what is inflation, deflation etc. I really enjoy it. I also like politics a lot. Some say they would vote for me for president but I don't think I would do a good job. As someone special always says to me. Yeah she doesn't think I would do a good job. Speaking of her I might as well tell you how is it going with her. Man I am so in love with this girl. She is the most amazing person I have ever meant. I makes me sad that I could never be with her. No matter what I do or say or wish. Since she doesn't feel the same way. But sometimes I don't know I feel as if love was mutual between us. Some innner concious is telling me don't give up. But I have to give up soon. As you see I plan on moving from the United states. I am going back to my mom's country Nicaragua. I will move around this time next year. I see she doesn't want me to go but doesn't give it to much thought because I still have a long time before it does. Only time would tell how she will feel when the time is here to get my things and leave. I will miss her though she has been the only girl to make me feel this good in a long time. Only if she told me stay I don't want you to leave I won't leave. Even if they paid me a million dollars. That is how much money I would pay just to see what she really feels about me. Does she love me? Likes me more than a friend? Loves me just like a friend? Does she feel confused? Even if she feels confused about her feelings at least that is something. Gosh what I would give for her to be mine!

So yes I am leaving next year. Economic reasons are a majority. Plus something emotional issues. My resolve is set. Anyway I have been debating my friend Livingstone morgan on facebook. The topic is ID or Theistic evolution. My collegue is the former while I am the latter. The debate is friendly and interesting and he is a hell of a debator. He has a blog called Biotalk so go check him out. Besides that, my life has been swell or treating me kindly. Plus the 400 to 2000 mg of caffeine taken in a month keeps me going. Haha! Oh well next time we will discuss the argument against naturalism.

No comments:

Post a Comment