Sunday, September 26, 2010

Now it's time to get things started.

Now that I properly introduced myself it's time to get things started. Not really though. So recently I moved from Miami to New York. And let me tell you this move has been one of the best choices in my life. I swore to myself that I would not step foot in Miami for as long as I shall stand. I mean it too. I love New York and I love the city of Yonkers where I was born and raised. I am sorry guys(I am talking to my miami friends who are reading this) but I refuse to go back to Miami. I hate it hate it and oh yeah HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!
 So let me tell you how I am doing so far. Well for starters I have a New apartment in a nice neighborhood called Tudor woods. It's a nice place too its quiet and safe. I go to a know school too but the bad thing is I do not know anyone but I am making friends (some girls too.) just for you know tony. And it's so easy to get good grades up here I got A's or as they say up here 100's and I barely do any work. I don't have to where uniform to you just go as you please. Also you are allowed to use your phones in class too! So it is the life up here best of all I got a job on the web.But i'll do a whole article on that later.




So my family is doing well were all a happy bunch just like the brady bunch. We had some rough times but we pulled through with God's help and with our own strength. So in a nutshell I am doing pretty good up here and for clarification I LOVE NEW YORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment