Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Well I gues it's time.

I promised I will blog about my religious views. So without further ado we are off! I believe that there is a God that exists I believe that he sent Jesus Christ to die for the sins of the world. I believe that through him we are saved by his blood we are saved. I believe that God is a trinity Father, Son, holy Spirit. I believe every page in the Bible to be a direct revelation of God. I believe that Jesus will return one day to save the elect. I believe that only Jesus we are saved and that we are saved through faith and not by works. I think that is about it. Now I will talk about some philosophical views. I believe that there is objective morality. I believe that there is a objective truth. I believe in a A theory of time. I believe that there exist metaphysical truths such as the casual principle, the principle of sufficient reason, numbers(perhaps). I believe that there are thing not provable by science. I believe that in mind/body dualism. I guess that is it for my philosophy. Now what is my philosophy well I believe that we were created by God to come into a loving relationship with him. I believe that life without God is utterly meaningless. So I guess that is it for now so if you see me in my other blogs being a bit bias towards theism than you know that I affirm the truth of theism firmly established by the arguments of natural theology.

No comments:

Post a Comment