Sunday, September 26, 2010

Things I regret not doing.

Well I wasn't planning to blog until tomorrow but something I just saw sort of compelled me to do so. In life there many choices some of which are bad and good. There is no choice greater than God. That is our top priority. Or it should be. Soon I will share my Philosophical and religious views. Right now I went to my facebook. I saw a picture of a girl I was infatuated with (big word right I must maintain my sophisticated demeanor). I regret not engaging in a dialect with her. But I did not have enough audacity to actually do it. I realize I lost my chance and all is said and done. In the picture she look truly like a angle so pretty so flawless perfect. But what I can do now she is 3000 miles away I am up here she is down there. I will not say here name if your my personal friend you should know who I am alluding to . So my advice is this go after what you want as long as it is holy and good and do not falter nor take a step back to do it nor have second thoughts but assure your self with what you want and go after.

No comments:

Post a Comment