Saturday, October 2, 2010

Fur Elise

I cannot tell you how great this song it is amazing but strange. There is beauty but no logic. The song seems to have a pattern at the beginning but the all the suddenly it goes from sad to happy in a blink of a eye then to sad then to mystrious. But the way beethtoven does it has elegance. Speaking of music has anyone heard of the song that plays when doctor craig podcast begins that is also a lovely song. Yeah and for you guys that think I am old fashioned because I listen to classical music well all I have to say is this don't knock it until you try it!

1 comment:

  1. Woa there, anyone who says your old fashioned because you like classical music... "pow right in the kisser!"
    Classical music like Beethoven, Mozart et al. is my favorite.

    Livingstone Morford

    P.S. Sometime I'm going to make my own blog so I don't have to commenting with the Society's blog -.-

    ReplyDelete