Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My mom got a job.

Well my mom got a new Job and I give the Lord God all the praise he deserves. So I am happy about that I am sorry I don't blog enough I am very busy. So yeah she is working tomorrow and I get to be alone. And on other news I asked out this girl I liked but the way I did it was very corny. I did through facebook. Alas that is how I did maybe tomorrow I will do it more formal. Anyway I have a friend who has a new blog and if you want to check him out his name is Livingstone. Weird name huh? I am kidding Living! But seriously. Hey I am a honest man. Now later today I will do a blog on some objections to the argument I gave earlier and I will answer them and the give another argument I like. Which it would be the Moral argument or axiological argument.

So today was a good day I was mostly troubled by the thought of asking her out. Still once she get my message there is no turning back. So I kinda condemned myself. I hope she says yes. Ironic I said to myself I would never become attracted to a black girl (no offense.). Yet here I am now asking one out. I just hope it doesn't interfere with my school work. But I hope it won't. I getting carried away with myself. Anyway time to get back to my philosophical demeanor.

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog post. I'm glad to hear your mom got a job, and I wish you good luck with that gal of yours ; )

    ReplyDelete