Sunday, October 3, 2010

I hate my job but at least it pays

I work at cashcrate I hate it because not of the  pay but because of how long it takes to do a offer or survey and tedious it is to do it. I am current;y seeing if i can get another job at a supermarket but this will have to do.. Anyway I guess I will blog about my job again. I work at cashcrate link on the side. I make money buy doing surveys and offers and once I hit the 20 dollar mark I get sent a check the next month. Now by doing a lot of surveys you can make at least 20 dollars but there is a sure fire way to make even more to make money. Caahcrate has a excellent refferel system. If you joing and you reffer someone you make 20 percent of what they make and if they refer someone you get 10 percent from them so you have to refer a lot of people to make this work. So if your popular on the web this is the way go so give cashcrate a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment