Sunday, October 31, 2010

Went to Church today

A great services the Lord spoke to me again and I was broken by his words. They were so comforting and soothing to my soul. I tell you guys look for God and he will find you and accept you for who you are and will show mercy on those who seek his face. I honestly say this. That God has been kind to me. Anyway besides that tomorrow I will  give the second philosophical argument for the second premise and show why it is sound. Besides that there is not much to say now so I leave you with this question. If your a Christian born again. How have you a God communicated? Or have you not communicated with God? If so go pray. For other non believers. Is it possible to have justification that God exists on the basis of experience. Such as a properly basic belief?

1 comment:

  1. I will be anticipating the philosophical argument for the second premise. The second premise is that the universe began to exist right?

    ReplyDelete