Friday, October 1, 2010

So much rain

We have been getting lots of rain up here and it is strange the rain just seems to come out of no where. It is also really cold now the lowest have been 50 the highest has be 60's so that means that soon we will have the winter. I have not seen snow in a long time so I am really excited. Today was a good day I had lots of fun in school making new friends and meeting new people etc. Now I come home and not have to worry about somethings I worried about in Miami. So right now I am working from home doing some surveys.. It is really awesome they send my check this month so I can't wait to put it in my savings. So yeah not much to blog about today. All I have to say that I am disgusted with america right now because of how bad mouthed our youth is. I sound like a old man! Since when did that happened? So yeah that is about it. So back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment