Saturday, October 23, 2010

Very tired.

I just went to cash my check and since the bank I go to is far from my house I had to walk a mile or two. Then come back up carrying the coffee maker I bought. Then once I got home I made some french vanilla. Then I proceeded to clean the bathroom. Then I cleaned the whole house. Now I have to go cook. Since my mom works I do everything she would do to keep this house running. I am very tired. But anyway let comment on the importance of studying. I know a lot about the existence of God but what frightens me is that I do not know enough. There is so much for me to learn. But I am very lazy! When I look at people in debates I do understand what they say but sometimes I get confused. I get kinda of angry when I see somebody smarter than I. So what I want people to do is study! Study what you love. I love philosophy but I should study it more but I am too lazy to do it. So don't be like me. Study educate yourselves and learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment