Friday, November 12, 2010

I give up.

Well I am not going to say what I am blogging about today or will I ever say it. It's time to close the books on this one. Forget it bury it under the water. I give up it's pointless, superfluous waste of my precious time which the Lord has given. To be worrying for such trivial pursuits. I give! Screw it! I give! Forget it's over a door shut right in my face. Why should I care?! What's the point?! I try I try I try and fail, fail, fail, fail. My reason tells me yes you failed it's okay to give up. But my heart says no keep trying it will work. When I am alone contemplating I say to myself " reason is right it's the logical thing to do..." When I am around her reasons goes right out the damn window. Let go of my intellect and go out on the heart. But why trust this wicked heart and for what?! It's over and tried and I fail. You can't tell me I didn't try because I did. I tried and failed while daring greatly! Waste of my time and heart and effort. Screw it! I tried.


Tomorrow when I cool down I will give my argument I am just to vexed right now to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment