Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Sorry if I kept you waiting.

Today I won't talk about the argument just share some thoughts I been thinking about lately. First off I am debating a atheist on the problem of evil and God existence I will write that a later. So that is why I didn't blog yesterday. And also I hung out with the girl I am in love with yesterday. We stayed after school for chemistry. But I didn't stay for her I really didn't get the material we covered in class. Okay I did it for her like 80% the other 20% was for myself. Hey that is how it is. She graduates this year after that I will never see her again she says she will keep in touch but how long is that going to last? Okay I am blogging my personal life her bear with me. I am really going to miss her.


Anyway I am writing a article on post Christian culture. Which I will discuss how the culture of the united states is now more against traditional values. Such as marriage. Well That is what I have been doing recently. Tomorrow I promise if I don't stay after school that I will continue the contingency argument for the existence of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment