Tuesday, November 9, 2010

So happy!

Today forget the argument I will start tomorrow. First off, I was talking to the girl I absolutely like right now and we went on for 3 hours or 2 and half. A lot of feelings came out. Well there was a point in the conversation where she told me she couldn't go out with me because of her parents. So I told her to be honest with me completely honest. She agreed. I had enough audacity to ask her if your parents said you could go out with anyone would you go out with me? Before I answer what she said I was a nervous wreck at this point! I was talking to livingstone while doing it. We were discussing some debates we had. Anyway she answers and say the most wonderful words I have ever hear.

Totally.
YES


I was flabbergasted I stayed quiet for a while trying to conjure up some sort of retort. I answered Woah! After that we talked some more I felt she opened up some more. But I noticed she acts a tad different when we area talking online alone than at school. Like she doesn't let her feeling show in school but when online alone with her she does. I find that rather strange. So you can only imagine how I feel right now. So that is enough for this blog sorry for losing my demeanor for a second. Tomorrow I will discuss the argument for morality.

No comments:

Post a Comment