Monday, November 8, 2010

Moral argument.

Well for today since I have a billions of things to do. I am only in high school I don't have the time to sit around on a computer and debate all day. So I will make this quick.



1. If God does not exist then objective moral values do not exist.
2. Objective moral values do exist.
3. Therefore God exists.


I will just introduce you to the argument and let you think on each of the premises and if they sound reasonable to you. And one more thing I want to make the distinction between knowledge of moral values and existence of moral values.

1 comment:

  1. I think the atheist response usually is that morals evolved, and thus there is no need for God. There are no doubt some problems with that view, but I wanted to know what you think of that argument?

    ReplyDelete